BURY FOOTBALL CLUB CUSTOMER CHARTER
Updated: 11 July 2013
OBJECTIVES: A ‘Team Shakers’ membership will be formed for juniors which will include reduced priced admission prices on matchdays for League games in all home areas. Junior season ticket holders will be given free membership to the scheme. Membership forms can downloaded on the website www.buryfc.co.uk – Club – Team Shakers or telephone the Commercial Department on 0844 57 9009 option 2.
The Club will be working closely to promote a Healthy Lifestyle amongst children and adults in the area throughout the Season.
The Club endeavour to make the stadium a safe environment for children under 18 years of age and have a qualified people in attendance on a matchday. Contact on a matchday can be via the ticket office, by approaching a steward or by telephoning 0844 57 90009 option 8.
CUSTOMER SERVICE: Customer Service contact is Mrs Jill Neville who will deal with enquiries, complaints or concerns and is available on 0844 57 90009 option 8 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening Times: 9.00am to 5.00pm – Monday to Friday
The Club will respond to any contact from a customer within a maximum of seven working days from receipt of the e-mail, facsimile or letter. If it is not possible to provide a full response within seven days, the communication will be acknowledged and a reply given within twenty eight days. Contact by telephone is preferable, if a telephone number is available, or in person at the Club.
The Football League Customer Services Department or The Independent Football Ombudsman can be contacted should the correspondent not be satisfied by the Club’s response - details as follows:
The Football League Customer Service Department, Operations Centre, Edward Vll Quay,
Navigation Way, Preston PR2 2YF
Email: email@example.com - Tel No. 0844 335 0183
The Independent Football Ombudsman, Suite, Suite 49, 57 Great George Street, Leeds LS1 3AJ
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Tel No. 0800 588 4066
STAFF CONDUCT: Bury Football Club staff will conduct themselves in a courteous, helpful and responsive manner at all times in dealings with the general public and to treat all persons equally.
CODE OF CONDUCT: As a valued home or away supporter, telephoning or visiting Gigg Lane and, in the interest of public order and safety, we ask that you agree to abide by a code of conduct that will ensure you and others have a positive experience with us.
All staff at Bury Football Club are here to help you and provide you with a fast, efficient and courteous level of service.
Any supporter using offensive, threatening, harassing or abusive language or behaviour may have their call terminated or be asked to leave the stadium.
If inappropriate or aggressive behaviour continues this may result in us having to involve the police, and/or having your facilities or ticket revoked.
STADIUM: The Football League’s Ground Regulations are displayed at all entrances into the Stadium and can also be viewed on our website – click here to view.
The Club may deem it necessary, when playing Clubs with a larger attendance, to accommodate them in various sections of the ground. This will be on the advice of the Safety Officer and Police Authorities for the safety of all supporters.
CONSULTATION AND INFORMATION: The Bury Football Club Website i.e. www.buryfc.co.uk has up-to-date news 24 hours a day of all transfers, new signings, match reports, interviews, fixtures and general information.
The Club notifies supporters in March each year of the ticketing policy and price structure for the forthcoming season.
The Bury Football Club Supporters Association ‘Forever Bury’ have a membership scheme and anyone wishing to join the Association should contact David Giffard (Chairman) on 0120488 6915 or write to the Association at P.O. Box 310, Bury, BL9 6WA alternatively the Association have offices at the Club and these are open every morning throughout the week and on Saturday’s on home matchdays. Forums and meetings are held on a monthly basis.
TICKETING: Pricing and Policy:
1. The Club continues to strive for wider access to matches by offering a broad range of ticket prices.
2. The Club operates a scheme to enable supporters to pay for season tickets by instalments on a monthly basis from March to July (prior to the start of the season) – the full amount must be paid by 31st July – no refunds will be given. Details are published in March and there is a charge of £10 for this facility. All enquiries to the Ticket Office on 0844 57 90009 option 3 or e-mail to email@example.com,uk. .
3. Restricted view tickets for matches, when sold for ‘all-ticket’ games, will be reduced by £2.00 from the face value of the ticket for all areas of the stadium.
4. Returns and Refunds – the Clubs policy on the return of any tickets purchased is as follows:
Home Fixture: If returned prior to 48 hours before the game, full refund will be given
Away Fixture: If returned before the ‘deadline’ for returning the tickets to the away Club – full refund will be given. If returned after ‘deadline’ – no refund can be given by the Club
5. If a game is postponed prior to kick off when supporters have already passed through the turnstiles – supporters are entitled to Reduced Priced admission to the re-arranged game. If a game is abandoned after kick off - supporters are entitled to half price admission to the re-arranged game. Special tickets will be issued to supporters on leaving the ground to be used for the re-arranged game only. Any changes to this policy will be at the Board’s discretion or any refunds for the postponed game will only be given before the confirmed date that the game is re-arranged for.
6. No refunds, for tickets purchased for a game, will be given after the game has been played.
1. Concessionary season tickets are available to Juniors (under 11’s and under 23 on 1st September), Adults (65 and over on 1st August), Registered Disabled. The relevant documentation will be required to claim a concessionary ticket.
2. Admission for Under 11’s, Under 23’s and Senior Citizens are through the relevant marked turnstiles – Family Tickets, Registered Disabled and Unemployed can purchase their tickets from the Ticket Office situated adjacent to the Main Reception. If an escort is required by the registered disabled for their assistance, the escort will be issued with a complimentary ticket.
3. Family Tickets are available for all home and away spectators – tickets are available from the Ticket Office situated adjacent to the Main Reception.
4. The On-Line Ticketing:
Tickets can be purchased for all home and away fixtures throughout the season and also for all hospitality and events occurring at the Club. The ticketing system can be accessed through our website www.buryfc.co.uk – tickets - online tickets.
Please telephone the Club on 0844 57 90009 option 3 for all enquiries/information about matchday ticket prices, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org., or visit our website at www.buryfc.co.uk – tickets – matchday prices.
Data Protection: Bury Football Club takes the privacy of all its supporters, customers and website users very seriously and takes great care in protecting your information.
ACCOMMODATING AWAY SUPPORTERS: The Club abides by Football League regulations governing the allocation of tickets to visiting Club.
The Club does not charge admission prices to supporters of a visiting Club, which are higher than those charged to our own supporters for comparable accommodation. In particular our concessionary rates offered to families, under 11’s, under 23’s, senior citizens (65 and over), registered disabled, unemployed apply to supporters of a visiting Club.
1. The Club endeavours to ensure that all Replica Strip designs shall have a minimum lifespan of two seasons. Any intended changes will be advertised in the souvenir shop, local press and the website.
2. The Club carries out its obligations, under Football League regulations, to prevent price fixing in relation to the sale of Replica Strips.
3. The souvenir shop is franchised to ‘Stuart Surridge’ and the shop’s telephone no. is 0161.762.0528 for all enquiries regarding merchandise, refunds, exchanges etc. Opening hours are:
Thursday and Friday - 9.30am to 5.00pm
Saturday - 9.30am to 12.20pm
Saturdays - 9.30am to 3.00pm, 4.45pm to 6.00pm
Tuesdays - 6.00pm to 7.45pm
The Bury FC Community Trust is operated from Bury Football Club and the following activities are arranged and organised by this section:
1. In Schools Programme – Football Skills, Circus Skills and multi sports
2. Pre School and After School Clubs
3. Birthday Parties and Saturday Morning Training Clubs
4. Matchday Experiences
5. Coach Education and FE Education
6. Holiday Football and Activity Courses
7. Healthy Living
8. Social Inclusion, including disability football teams
For all enquiries, please telephone Bury FC Community Trust Office on 0161.797.5423 or e-mail: email@example.com. .
For information on the Bury FC Community Trust please visit their website on www.buryfccommunitytrust.co.uk.
ANTI DISCRIMINATION POLICY: Bury Football Club is committed to confront and eliminate discrimination whether by reason of sex, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin. Colour, religion or disability.
Equality of opportunity means that in none of our activities will we discriminate against, or in any way treat less favourably, any persons on grounds of sex, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour religion or disability. This includes:
1. Job advertisements
2. Pay and employment terms and conditions
3. Development, training and educational activities
4. Selection for representative teams
Bury Football Club will not tolerate sexual or racially based harassment or other discriminatory behaviour, whether physical or verbal, and will work to ensure that such behaviour is met with appropriate disciplinary action in whatever context it occurs.