BURY FOOTBALL CLUB CUSTOMER CHARTER
Updated: Fri 26 June 2015
The Club will work closely with the Community Trust to encourage families and children to attend the games and to specify an area of the Stadium specifically for Schools, Clubs and Organisations to meet.
The Club will endeavour to maintain a high level of commitment to all our supporters especially families and young children
The Club will be working closely to promote a Healthy Lifestyle amongst families in the area throughout the Season.
The Club will endeavour to provide and improve the matchday experience ‘on and off’ the pitch.
The Club endeavour to make the stadium a safe environment for children under 18 years of age and have a qualified people in attendance on a matchday. Contact on a matchday can be via the ticket office, by approaching a steward or by telephoning 0871 221 1885 option 3.
Customer Service contact is Mrs Jill Neville who will deal with enquiries, complaints or concerns and is available on 0844 57 90009 option 8 or email: email@example.com
Opening Times: 9.00am to 5.00pm – Monday to Friday
The Club will respond to any contact from a customer within a maximum of seven working days from receipt of the e-mail, facsimile or letter. If it is not possible to provide a full response within seven days, the communication will be acknowledged and a reply given within twenty eight days. Contact by telephone is preferable, if a telephone number is available, or in person at the Club.
The Football League Customer Services Department or The Independent Football Ombudsman can be contacted should the correspondent not be satisfied by the Club’s response - details as follows:
The Football League Customer Service Department, Operations Centre, Edward Vll Quay,
Navigation Way, Preston PR2 2YF
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel No. 0844 335 0183
The Independent Football Ombudsman, Suite, Suite 49, 57 Great George Street, Leeds LS1 3AJ
Email: email@example.com Tel No. 0800 588 4066
Bury Football Club staff will conduct themselves in a courteous, helpful and responsive manner at all times in dealings with the general public and to treat all persons equally.
CODE OF CONDUCT
As a valued home or away supporter, telephoning or visiting Gigg Lane we aim to create a safe, positive and friendly atmosphere for all the family and with this in mind we also ask that Supporters familiarise themselves with and abide by our Ground Regulations.
All staff at Bury Football Club are here to help you and provide you with a fast, efficient and courteous level of service.
Any supporter using offensive, threatening, harassing or abusive language or behaviour may have their call terminated or be asked to leave the stadium.
If inappropriate or aggressive behaviour continues this may result in us having to involve the police, and/or having your facilities or ticket revoked.
Banning procedures are in place and any supporter at either home or away games who is ejected from the ground or arrested by the Police for inappropriate, aggressive or verbal abuse will be subject to a banning order to be determined by the Club. This also includes abuse on facebook, twitter or any other social media networks.
The Football League’s Ground Regulations are displayed at all entrances into the Stadium and can also be viewed on our website www.buryfc.co.uk – club – ground regulations.
The Club may deem it necessary, when playing Clubs with a larger attendance, to accommodate them in various sections of the ground. This will be on the advice of the Safety Officer and Police Authorities for the safety of all supporters.
The Club are committed to informing supporters of all variations to the normal procedure as soon as possible via, facebook, twitter, website, social media networks and local press.
CONSULTATION AND INFORMATION:
The Bury Football Club Website i.e. www.buryfc.co.uk has up-to-date news 24 hours a day of all transfers, new signings, match reports, interviews, fixtures and general information.
The Club notifies supporters in March each year of the ticketing policy and price structure for the forthcoming season.
The Bury Football Club Supporters Association ‘Forever Bury’ have a membership scheme and anyone wishing to join the Association should contact David Giffard (Chairman) on 0120488 6915 or write to the Association at 3 St Marys Place, Bury, BL9 0DZ alternatively the Association have offices at the Club and these are open every morning throughout the week and on Saturday’s on home matchdays. Forums and meetings are held on a monthly basis.
Limited car parking is available at the Stadium at a charge of £3.00 per car. Disabled parking is available on production of a Blue Badge. Please note that a Blue Badge is not sufficient to qualify for a disabled match ticket, proof is required as per the Club guidelines.
Pricing and Policy:
- Bury Football Club is committed to making attending matches as simple as possible and offer supporters the option of pay at the turnstile.
- The Club continues to strive for wider access to matches by offering a broad range of ticket prices.
- The Club operates a scheme to enable supporters to pay for season tickets by instalments on a monthly basis from March to July (prior to the start of the season) – the full amount must be paid by 31st July – no refunds will be given. Details are published in March and there is a charge of £10 for this facility. All enquiries to the Ticket Office on 0871 221 1885 option 3 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org,uk. .
- Restricted view tickets for matches, when sold for ‘all-ticket’ games, will be reduced by £2.00 from the face value of the ticket for all areas of the stadium.
- Returns and Refunds – the Clubs policy on the return of any tickets purchased is as follows:
- Home Fixture: If returned prior to 48 hours before the game, full refund will be given
Away Fixture: If returned before the ‘deadline’ for returning the tickets to the away Club – full refund will be given. If returned after ‘deadline’ – no refund can be given by the Club
- If a game is postponed prior to kick off when supporters have already passed through the turnstiles – supporters are entitled to Reduced Priced admission to the re-arranged game. If a game is abandoned after kick off - supporters are entitled to half price admission to the re-arranged game. Special tickets will be issued to supporters on leaving the ground to be used for the re-arranged game only. Any changes to this policy will be at the Board’s discretion or any refunds for the postponed game will only be given before the confirmed date that the game is re-arranged for.
- No refunds, for tickets purchased for a game, will be given after the game has been played.
- Concessionary season tickets are available to Juniors (under 11’s and under 23 on 1st September), Adults (65 and over on 1st August), Registered Disabled who receive Middle to Higher Rate Disability Living Allowance or the New Points System 10 -16 points. The relevant documentation will be required to claim a concessionary ticket
- Admission for Under 11’s, Under 23’s and Senior Citizens are through the relevant marked turnstiles – Family Tickets, Registered Disabled and Unemployed can purchase their tickets from the Ticket Office situated adjacent to the Main Reception. If an escort is required by the registered disabled for their assistance, the escort will be issued with a complimentary ticket.
- Family Tickets are available for all home and away spectators – tickets are available from the Ticket Office situated adjacent to the Main Reception.
- The On-Line Ticketing:
Tickets can be purchased for all home and away fixtures throughout the season and also for all hospitality and events occurring at the Club. The ticketing system can be accessed through our website www.buryfc.co.uk – tickets - online tickets.
Please telephone the Club on 0871 221 1885 option 3 for all enquiries/information about matchday ticket prices, e-mail to email@example.com., or visit our website at www.buryfc.co.uk – tickets – matchday prices.
Bury Football Club takes the privacy of all its supporters, customers and website users very seriously and takes great care in protecting your information.
ACCOMMODATING AWAY SUPPORTERS
The Club abides by Football League regulations governing the allocation of tickets to visiting Club.
The Club does not charge admission prices to supporters of a visiting Club, which are higher than those charged to our own supporters for comparable accommodation. In particular our concessionary rates offered to families, under 5’s under 11’s, under 23’s, senior citizens (65 and over), registered disabled, unemployed, students apply to supporters of a visiting Club.
- The Club endeavours to ensure that all Replica Strip designs shall have a minimum lifespan of two seasons. Any intended changes will be advertised in the souvenir shop, local press and the website.
- The Club carries out its obligations, under Football League regulations, to prevent price fixing in relation to the sale of Replica Strips.
The souvenir shop’s telephone no. is 0161 705 2744 for all enquiries regarding merchandise, refunds, exchanges etc. There is also an on-line facility to purchase goods at http://buryfcnetwork.co.uk/shop. Opening hours of the Shop vary during the season – full details are on the website.
Commercial, Hospitality, Sponsorship, Events and Player Sponsorship are available from the Commercial Department. If you require any further information please contact the Commercial Office on 0871 221 1885 option 2.
The Bury FC Community Trust is operated from Bury Football Club and the following activities are arranged and organised by this section:
- In Schools Programme – Football Skills, Circus Skills and multi sports
- Pre School and After School Clubs
- Birthday Parties and Saturday Morning Training Clubs
- Matchday Experiences
- Coach Education and FE Education
- Holiday Football and Activity Courses
- Healthy Living
- Social Inclusion, including disability football teams
- Nifty Fifty Football
For all enquiries, please telephone Bury FC Community Trust Office on 0161.797.5423 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. .
For information on the Bury FC Community Trust please visit their website on www.buryfccommunitytrust.co.uk.
ANTI DISCRIMINATION POLICY
Bury Football Club is committed to confront and eliminate discrimination whether by reason of sex, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin. Colour, religion or disability.
Equality of opportunity means that in none of our activities will we discriminate against, or in any way treat less favourably, any persons on grounds of sex, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour religion or disability. This includes:
- Job advertisements
- Pay and employment terms and conditions
- Development, training and educational activities
- Selection for representative teams
Bury Football Club will not tolerate sexual or racially based harassment or other discriminatory behaviour, whether physical or verbal, and will work to ensure that such behaviour is met with appropriate disciplinary action in whatever context it occurs.