2017/18 season ticket prices released with a strong incentive to spread the word and purchase your season ticket early, with the key points as follows: -
- Receive up to £75 cash back and a £25 retail voucher from your season ticket when we sell 3,000 season tickets
- Two-phase early bird offer giving even cheaper value to your season ticket for adults and concessions
- A prize draw with the chance of winning your season ticket for FREE, along with other prizes
Next season will be the Chairman’s 5th season at the club and we are all aware of his plan. Can the Chairman’s dream be achieved next season? Only time, planning, and most important of all – your support – will help us achieve that. We’d love to have you all along for the ride.
Lee Clark also has high hopes and expectations for next season and beyond, and we are sure he would welcome you all along to see his plans unfold for the new season – what a season it promises to be.
Early Bird Offer
Real Football & Real Value are the two values that the club insist on as we launch our prices for your 2017/18 season ticket. Our ‘Early Bird’ pricing structure this year has been split into two, with both phases of the early bird offer bringing ‘Real Value’ to the cost of your ticket.
Adults who renew or purchase their season ticket before 30th April will pay a total of £250 for the season – a cost of just £10.87 per game. If you wait until the end of May, then your ticket price will increase slightly to match this season’s early bird offer of £275 – a cost of £11.96 per game.
Concession tickets for the new season are classed as ‘Over 65, Disabled and Under 23’. All concession tickets include the early bird offer. If your ticket is bought before the end of April, you will pay just £125 – or £5.43 per game. If you leave it until the end of May, then your ticket will increase to £150 – or £6.52 per game.
Tickets for Under 18’s and Under 12’s have been frozen for the new season and each season ticket will cost £75 (£3.26 per game) and £25 (£1.09 per game) respectively. Under 5’s will continue to receive a free season ticket.
For the last two seasons, total season ticket sales have just come under the 2,000 level, and for the new season we want to give something back – based on the number of tickets sold.
When we reach a total of 3,000 season ticket sales (adults & concessions only), by 31st August 2017, the club will reward all qualifying season ticket holders (adults & concessions only) as follows: -
- £75 Cash back and a retail voucher for our club shop of £25. (As an example, if you pay in April 2017, your season ticket will effectively cost £150 only £6.52 per game).
Concessions (Over 65’s / Disabled / Under 23’s):
- £25 Cash back and a retail voucher for our club shop of £25. (As an example, if you pay in April 2017, your season ticket will effectively cost £75 only £3.26 per game).
The reward scheme excludes: Under 18’s/Under 12’s/Under 5’s/1885/Legends/complimentary season ticket holders
As a further incentive to get your season ticket early, the club will be holding a draw on the 2nd May with the following prizes up for grabs.
- 1 x Your season ticket cost reimbursed in full – your season ticket will be completely free of charge and you will be reimbursed the value that you paid
- 1 x Your season ticket at half price – your season ticket will be discounted by 50%, get half the money you paid back
- A tour of Carrington during pre-season, meet the Manager, his coaching staff and the players (5 season ticket holders plus one guest each)
- A new 2017/18 signed home shirt as soon as they become available
- A behind the scenes tour at the first home game of the new season, meet the Manager, his coaching staff and the players ahead of the game – plus, hospitality at the club within one of our lounges
The club’s ticket office staff will pass numbers of sales onto the Media Department on a week by week basis, and that number will be published via our new website, which will launch at the end of May, and via our social media channels.
To apply for your ‘Real Value – Real Football’ season ticket, click here
to download the application form. All current season ticket holders will have the application form posted to your home address within the next few days. Application forms are also available from the club shop, the social club and on main reception.
Ticket office opening hours are as follows: -
Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm
Saturday (Match days Only) – 9am to 5:15pm