Be part of the Team
Have you ever dreamed of leading the Shakers team out as the matchday mascot at Gigg Lane?
Team Shakers members now have the chance to be our matchday mascot at the forthcoming friendly games versus Burnley on Tuesday 24 July and Wigan Athletic on Tuesday 31st July, both Kick offs are 7.45pm.
The competition is for the chance to be the Bury FC mascot and includes the following:-
- Adults and 1 Junior Ticket for the Family Stand
- Signed Match Ball
- VIP Tour of Gigg Lane
- Kick about on the hallowed turf
- Lead the Shakers onto the Field
- Picture and Profile in the Matchday Programme
- VIP Access to the Dressing Room Pre-Match and chance to meet the players
- Mascot photo taken prior to game with the Captains and Match Officials
- Souvenir mascot picture
- Complimentary Official Match Programme
Unscramble these letters to make the name of a Shakers Star:
Please send your entries to:
Lynne Kent, Bury Football Club, Gigg Lane, Bury, BL9 9HR or email: email@example.com
Please include your Name, D.O.B and a daytime telephone number. You can also bring your entries to the Ticket Office at Gigg Lane.
Mascots must be aged between 5 and 12 years of age and must be a team shakers season ticket holder or team shakers member. You must provide your own kit.
Last date for entries is Mon 16th July 2011
If you are not a Team Shakers member and would like to join please complete this form.