Download Saturdays programme to your iPad nowWe are delighted to announce that the Shakers official match day programme (The White & Blue Review) for Saturdays game with Southend United is now available to download on your iPad via the Matchday Digital App.
The Matchday Digital iPad App allows you to view the Shakers programme anytime, anywhere. No matter where you are in the world, whether sitting on a train in Europe, on a beach in Australia or in the Bar in Florida, you can now have the same turn-page experience that you would have in the stadium.
The Matchday Digital App ensures you always keep up to date with the Shakers and never miss out on any programmes. You can make one-off purchases or take out a Season Pass so you are subscribed to the whole season.
If you can’t make the game, simply download the programme on Matchday Digital and be part of the game. The digital programme comes with all the content you would have in the printed edition but with added features including:
• Programmes available to fans anytime, anywhere ..,..
• Download back copies from past games
• Programmes will be made available for purchase worldwide the day before the game
• Easy to use curl or slide ‘turn page’ technology
• Keyword search taking you straight to a particular player or feature
• Pinch screen feature to zoom into articles or images
• Add articles to Facebook or Twitter via the social media feature
• The Matchday Digital App is free to download on to your iPad.
Bury FC supporters can download an individual issue at £2.99 or take out a Season Pass for £44.99.
We are confident that not only will this new digital service bring in new revenue streams for the club but will complement our existing printed programme making it available to a wider reach of fans.
Download the Matchday Digital App now by clicking HERE