Ticket and travel information for York City away on Monday 21st April
York City FC v Bury FC
Monday 21st April 2014
Kick Off 3:00pm
Over 65: £12.00
Student: £12.00 (Proof must be shown)
Under 16: £12.00
Under 5: FREE
Over 65: £11.00
Student: £11.00 (Proof must be shown)
Under 16: £11.00
Under 5: FREE
Ambulant Disabled - Adult: £17.00 (Carer Free - middle/higher rate DLA)
Ambulant Disabled - Conc: £11.00 (Carer Free – middle/higher rate DLA)
Wheelchair Disabled - Adult: £17.00
Wheelchair Disabled - Conc: £11.00
*Wheelchair tickets are for the disabled enclosure which is shared by home and away fans.*
*Duplicate tickets will NOT be issued*
Tickets will remain on sale at Bury FC until 3:00pm Friday 18th April 2014. No ticket orders will be posted out after 5pm Tuesday 15th April 2014, ticket orders after this date will be by collection only from Bury FC before 5:00pm Friday 18th April 2014.
COACH TRAVEL DISCOUNT: If you purchase an away match ticket before the day of the game, you will be entitled to a £2.00 discount off coach travel for that game. This offer is available to members and non members of the travel club, but joining the travel club would save you even more money on away travel. To take up this offer, please call in to the club during the week, on a matchday, or take up the offer by telephone on 0871 221 1885 (option 3)
Coach Departs : 11:15am
Members : £13.00
Non Members : £14.00
Supporters who wish to travel on the Supporters Coach to York on Easter Monday can they please book by Thursday 17th April at 12 noon – bookings can be made over the telephone by this time and date and payment by telephone or at the game on Friday 18th April 2014 – this is to ensure that if additional coaches are required it can be arranged.
York City Football Club
A1 from the South
- Exit the A1 on Junction 44 and continue onto the A64 sign posted York.
- Continue for round 10miles and take the exited onto the A1237.
- Go straight through 4 round abouts.
- On the 5th around about take a 3rd exit onto Shipton Rd/A19
- Continue on the A19 for around 2 miles and take a left onto Bootham Crescent
A1 from the North
- Exit the A1 on Junction 46 and take the 1st exit onto the A59
- Continue for around 10 miles and take the 1st exit at the roundabout onto the A1237
- At the 2nd round about take the 3rd exit onto Shipton Rd/A19
- Continure on the A19 for around 2 miles and take a left onto Bootham Crescent
A19 (From the North)
- Head south on the A19
- Merge onto the York Road/A19 on the ramp to York (Continue to follow A19 for around 21 miles)
- Go through three roundabouts
- Turn left onto Bootham Crescent
- Head West on the A64
- At the Roundabout take the 2nd Exit onto A1237
- At the 2nd Roundabout continue forward (2nd exit) onto A1237
- Go through 5 roundabouts
- At the next round about take the 1st exit onto Shipton Rd/A19
- Continure forward for around 2 miles and take a left onto Bootham Crescent.
- Head north on the A1079
- At the roundabout on the A64 continue forward to York
- Continue forward for around 4 miles and take a right onto Foss Islands Rd/A1036
- Continue for straight on at the next 3 sets traffic lights
- At the 4th set of lights turn Left onto Gillygate/A1036
- At the traffic lights turn Right onto Bootham/A19
- After half a mile turn Right onto Bootham Crescent
There is no parking at the ground and very limited street parking around the ground.
The two nearest car parks would be:
Marygate Car Park:
Frederic Street, York, YO30 7DT
This is located on Bootham if you take the street opposite Sainsbury’s and at the end of the road it will lead you to St Mary’s Car Park. If you come back up to Bootham and take a right down to Bootham Crescent on your left. This is around 800 yards from the ground.
Bootham Row Car Park:
Bootham Row, York, YO30 7BP
This is located on Bootham if you take the street down by the side of Sainsbury’s, if you come back up towards Sainsbury’s and take a right, up Bootham to Bootham Crescent, this car park is around 800 yards from the ground.
Union Terrace Car Park:
Clarence Street, York, YO31 7ES
This is located on opposite York St John’s University on the B1363. If you come out of the car park and turn left, just before the hospital take another left, and you will find a walk way which leads to the ground over a rail bridge. This is around 800 yards from the ground.
The main station is York Station, which is situation in the centre of York, and is around 1 mile from the ground and a 20 minute walk.
- Take a left out of the station and follow the road down over the river.
- Just before you get to York Minster take a left past the Theatre Royal.
- Take the next left down Bootham
- Continue up Bootham and take a right on Bootham Crescent after the Churchill Hotel
Park and Ride:
There are a number of Park and Rides around the City, which take you within walking distance of the ground.
The link to the Park and Ride website is as follows with the following bus services to the ground.