Bury's Supporter Liaison Officer gives you helpful information for each away match this season.
Ahead of Saturday’s game at Millwall, we have compiled relevant information for your visit:
Are there any known traffic issues en route to the Stadium?
- If driving allow time for Blackwall Tunnel, Rotherhithe Tunnel & Congestion Zone areas.
Is car parking available for Bury fans? If so, please provide details (where, how much etc)
- We advise travelling supporters not to travel via car due to lack of parking availability and parking restrictions around the stadium.
Is there Blue Badge parking available for Bury fans? If so, please provide details (how to pre book, how much etc)
- Blue Badge Parking is pre booking only. This is very limited. Please contact Lewis Stevens on 0207 232 1222
Where do you recommend for our fans to go for pre-game refreshments?
- Any pubs around London Bridge which is a 4 min train journey to South Bermondsey. There are no pubs around the ground. Fans should be aware that the stewards have a zero tolerance on drunkenness and will not allow fans in.
Where is the nearest cash machine to the Stadium?
- London Bridge Station
- Surrey Quays Shopping Centre
What is the approximate distance from the train station to the Stadium?
- The train station is outside the ground - South Bermondsey Station.
What food and drink is available in the concourse at the Stadium?
- Sausage Rolls, Veg Option Cheese & Onion Pasty
- Hot Drinks inc. Tea, Coffee, Bovril, Hot Chocolate
- Soft Drinks inc. Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta, Water & Capri Sun
- Alcoholic Beverage’s inc. Carlsberg 500ml PET, Somersby Cider 500ml PET, Red/White & Rose Wine & Tetleys Bitter
- Confectionary items inc. Ransoms, Munchies, Kit-Kats, C&O Crisp & Salt & Vinegar Crisp
What is the postcode for SatNav users?
- SE16 3LN