Pymgate are a modern, contemporary development and building services company and can cater for all your home and business projects.
Their comprehensive range of professional building services includes development of Design Ideas, Building Plans, Planning Permission and Building Approval applications to all construction, extension, conversion and installation building work.
• Single Extensions: kitchens, dining rooms, garages
• Two Storey Extensions: bedrooms en-suite, dressing rooms
• Dormer Loft Conversions: bungalows, bedrooms, offices, en-suite
• Velux Loft Conversions: fast, efficient, quality loft developments
• Truss Roof Lofts: make space above modern homes
• Barn Conversions: derelict barns to contemporary homes
• Property Renovation: domestic re-development and modernisation
• New Build Homes: for landlords and self-builders
• Design & Plans: ideas, designs, plans and planning permission guidance
• Commercial Development: business property development
• Insurance Works: from demolition to handover
Graham Lightbown is thrilled with the agreement and added, "It’s been great to have been approached by the Club at the beginning of the revolution to help out around the Club with the new-look suites. We carried out a complete refurbishment of the Social Club and also the Starkies Lounge, and have now of late supplied new offices for the educational side to the Club.
Also at the Club the business functions ( Networking ) have opened up new contacts for my industry that have proved fruitful and we are not talking about the wine tasting nights that by the way are excellently run by Dan Bowerbank and the team.
The partnership has enabled me to get help from Partners Ratio Law (Lawyers), Crawford Wealth Management (Financial Advisor), RRG Nissan (Commercial vehicle) as well as Decipher (Construction Consultants).
We at Pymgate are looking forward to an increase in business turnover as well as watching the shakers increase their level of football with hopefully promotion into the Championship."
Business Development Manager, Daniel Bowerbank stated "After liaising with Graham, Shaun and Gary down at Pymgate and discussing the ambitions of the Chairman for Bury FC, there was never a more suited time to become an Official Partner. Graham and the team are avid Bury fans and have undertaken some work for the Club previously but the networking with other Partners such as Decipher has shown how the Clubs networking can work for all parties. As part of the agreement, the Social Club will be re-named as the Pymgate Lounge and Sports Bar and is open for both home and away fans on a match-day plus the opportunity for christenings, weddings, funerals and much more."