We’ve had many questions throughout the day, so have compiled the top ten questions (and answers) for all to see…
FAQ’s on Bolton Tickets
1. How many tickets can a Season ticket holder get?
There is no restriction on the number of tickets you can take, due to the fact we are looking to sell 7,000 tickets, which is double what we get on a normal match day.
2. I work and live out of town and cannot get down to Gigg Lane during the week, can I change my ticket at a game?
Yes, you will be able to exchange your Season ticket voucher number 8 at any game for your seat or a seat of your choice. The earlier you do it the better though.
3. Why do I have to change my Season ticket, my guaranteed ticket for a league game, for another ticket?
This is because we do not restrict the Season tickets to unreserved seating, due to the fact that we don't sell out home games and the fact that Season ticket holders can sit where they want on match days, even in different sections of the ground from week to week. The police would restrict the number of fans who could attend the match if we had unreserved seating meaning the club would lose out on revenue. The only way to maximise capacity is to have reserved seats, which means Season tickets holders will have to exchange their ticket for a reserved seat ticket although this can be the same seat they sit on for match days.
4. I’m not a Season ticket holder but I want to sit in my usual seat?
You can as long as a Season ticket holder has not taken that seat as a reserved seat which is highly unlikely as they will normally want to sit in their own seat that they sit on regularly.
5. How are the “singing section” going to take over the South stand if the seats have already been sold?
The singing section is something we encourage at the club. The support they give us is tremendous and as most of those fans are Season ticket holders, they will be able to get their ticket early and secure their seats. They can also buy tickets for their mates to sit around them and we are sure they will communicate between each other where to sit. The ticket office has a seating plan with Block, Row and Seat number for each stand, so fans can easily identify where they want to sit.
6. I’m not a Season ticket holder, nor can I get down to the ground during the week, when can I get a ticket?
The tickets will go on general sale from Monday 19th September and will be available through the usual outlets or by phoning the club. We will also have late night openings at the club shop on Wednesday 14th and 15th September until 8pm.
7. How many tickets can we buy?
As many as you want, as mentioned above, we are looking to sell double the amount we normally do for a home match day.
8. Why is the game being made all ticket when it never sells out?
This is on the advice of Greater Manchester Police. There will be no overturning this decision no matter how many tickets are sold before the game.
9. Will I have a choice for where I want to sit?
Yes, you will and the ticket office staff will be on hand to help you choose your seat.
10. Do you think people are going to actually sit where the ticket says?
That is the plan. We would greatly appreciate the co-operation of ALL supporters in sitting on the seat as per their tickets. We hope this will be a sell out for Bury fans, as we have listened to the fans who said that this fixture will easily sell out and so we hope that people will sit on their allocated seat so that everyone can enjoy the fixture.
Ticket Prices - The game is a CAT A Game and as such, ticket prices are as follows:-
65+, Disabled & Under 23: £16.00
Under 18: £10.00
Under 11: £5.00
Under 8: £1.00
Under 5: Free
For the full range of Family Ticket Prices, click here