Bury FC Academy seeking two Analyst Interns
Bury Football Club - Academy Analyst (Internship opportunity) X 2 (Voluntary)
Location: Bury FC Training Ground, Carrington, Manchester.
Start Date: As soon as possible.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Bury FC to develop their skill set within the Academy Department on a part-time basis throughout the 16/17 season. The position will involve filming and coding youth team home and away matches. The chosen applicants will be mentored by the current post match analysis team.
Key experience gained:
- Attend, film and code all Youth Team games (home and away).
- Support post-match analysis to Youth Team players though statistical reports and individual clips.
- PMA online analysis database
- proactive attitude towards all duties.
- Available to attend unsociable hours.
- Working towards or a possess and undergraduate degree in a Sports Science, Coaching or related subject.
- Experience using performance analysis software.
- Have a sound understanding of football and a strong interest to work in an elite enviroment.
- Competency using Microsoft packages (Powerpoint, Excel and Word).
- Possess a full Driving Licence or be able to commute.
Should you wish to apply for this internship please send a CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com