Fans can now buy online match tickets at any time, wherever they are, in a matter of seconds, and on the device of their choice, e.g.: On Bury FC’s website, accessed either from a desktop computer or a mobile phone, in the ‘Tickets’ section, via local event listings for Bury on Eventbrite.co.uk or by using the Eventbrite App on a mobile device (download required), Directly on Facebook (for selected matches)
Once tickets are ordered, they will be delivered instantly in a variety of digital formats:
- Via email, as PDF attached to the email order confirmation, for printing out at home
- In the Eventbrite app (most convenient, no print out required)
- In the Facebook app, provided fans bought them there (no print out required)
Fans who cannot find their tickets anymore can simply enter their email address at eventbrite.com/gettickets to retrieve them or contact Eventbrite’s 24/7 customer experience team.
Supporters should be aware that using the Eventbrite system will incur a standard (percentage) booking fee for all tickets purchased, similar to the process of the previous facility.
From now and for the rest of the new season, any article featuring details for a specific game, will also feature the order form for tickets for that game.
Over the first two homes games, our Eventbrite facility has proved to be a huge success with approaching 300 sales for the Walsall and Sunderland games. However, despite the success there has been one or two teething problems on matchday.
1. When purchasing a ticket via Eventbrite, you do not need to swap it for a match ticket at the ticket office. Your ticket will be emailed to you instantly. Please use this ticket to gain access to the Stadium, or as a download on your mobile phone. Tickets can also be saved through the app and scanned directly from your mobile phone.
2. Any supporter using the Eventbrite system must access the Stadium using Turnstile 13 for the Main Stand or Turnstile 20 for the South Stand.
3. Matchday tickets via Eventbrite will continue to be sold online right upto kick off. It is possible to purchase a ticket as you walk through the clubs car park, and still have it delivered to your mobile phone via the App or email before you arrive at the dedicated Turnstile.
As ticket sales continue to rise, more turnstiles will be made available for games depending on numbers sold
To purchase tickets for the Bristol Rovers game, please follow the links above, or use the Ticket Order Form below
For details of the Hospitality offered for this game, click here