Job Title: Academy Scout
Reporting to: Head of Recruitment/Academy Manager
Location: Bury FC Training Centre, Carrington Lane, Carrington, M31 4AB
Roles and responsibilities:
- Identify & recruit talented players who can provide a future for Bury Football Club and its Academy.
- All scouts must understand and have knowledge of Bury FC Academy's philosophy and the players who they recruit must be able to fit in with our beliefs.
- To form a knowledge of the local leagues/teams/managers so that we can identify and recruit young players first.
- To be an expert at your chosen/allocated age group (i.e. Foundation, Youth Development or Professional Development Phase).
- To follow protocols which are set out by the Club as best practice when approaching young players.
- To follow protocols which are set out by the Club as best practice when attending other Academy games.
- To document any players who have been identified and produce the Talent I.D. forms to Head of Recruitment to either store on the database or to action the player’s trial on PMA.
- To be able to communicate regularly with the Head of Recruitment and attend meetings when required.
- To attend courses which are relevant for your role within the Academy.
- To provide an FA CRB check on request.
- To always represent the Club in a positive manner.
Send applications to email@example.com