Bury Football Club is looking to recruit part-time Academy (U9‘s to U16’s) Coaches (evenings and weekends).
The role offers successful applicants the opportunity to work within our productive elite academy and play an important part in the development of the club’s young talent.
- To assist the Head of Coaching and lead phase coach with the coaching programme for a specific age group of players and deliver related practices associated with excellence in football.
- Support development of Academy players.
- Planning, delivery & evaluation of coaching sessions on P.M.A.
- Recording and evaluation of players performance within sessions & games.
- Monitor players and report their progress on a regular basis, completing the relevant reports.
- Commit to a training and games programme as required.
- Attend internal meetings and CPD events provided by the Club.
- UEFA B coaching licence.
- FA Youth Modules 1-2-3 (desirable or working towards).
- Current FA DBS Clearance.
- FA Safeguarding & Emergency Aid/ BFAS Qualifications.
- Knowledge of Elite Player Performance Plan (EPPP).
- Previous experience working in professional academy environment.
- Computer Literate.
- A desire to pursue a career in the football industry and be committed, enthusiastic and highly motivated, showing a passion for developing players.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- A positive and professional attitude and the ability to work with a range of individuals.
- Successful applicants will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance prior to taking the job role.
To apply please send a covering letter and current CV to Andrew Tower – Head of Coaching
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org