We are now into Early Bird Phase 2 which gives you until 15th July to secure your ticket at a discounted rate!
• Early Bird Phase 2 season ticket price of £250 (£10.87 per game) to 15th July 2018
• Full Price of £350 from 16th July 2018 onwards
CONCESSIONS (Over 65s/Disabled/Under23s)
• Early Bird Phase 2 season ticket price of £140 (£6.09 per game) to 15th July 2018
• Full Price of £225 from 16th July 2018 onwards
FAMILY TICKETS (New) - ONE FULL PAYING ADULT and ONE CHILD 5-16 yrs SEASON TICKET
• Early Bird Phase 2 season ticket price of £260 (£11.30 per game) to 15th July 2018
• Full Price of £375 from 16th July 2018 onwards
ALL new season tickets applicants and fans renewing after the 31st May 2018 will be priced at the Early Bird Phase 2 prices.
Any of the above season ticket holders who renew or purchase their season ticket during the Early Bird Phase 2 will receive a £5 credit on their tappit season ticket card to spend on drinks, food, and retail at any official Bury FC outlet at the Energy Check Stadium at Gigg Lane during season 2018/19.
• FROZEN at £75 (£3.26 per game)
Under 18s - Under 18 at 1st September 2018
UNDER 16s (New)
• £50 (£2.17 per game)
Under 16s - Under 16 at 1st September 2018
• FROZEN at £25 (£1.09 per game)
Under 12s - Under 12 at 1st September 2018
• FREE OF CHARGE (Please note: Under 5s do not receive any credit on their tappit season ticket card)
Under 5s - Under 5 at 1st September 2018
Any Under 18s, 16s or 12s season tickets renewed or purchased before 15th July 2018 will receive a £5 credit on their tappit season ticket card.
Please Note: If you wish to purchase a hospitality season ticket, then please contact email@example.com or call 0161 764 4881 (opt2).
We have once again teamed up with Season Ticket Finance, operated by Zebra Finance, to offer fans a monthly payment option on their season tickets. Full details can be found on the season ticket application form.
Apply for through Zebra Finance here.
Any season ticket holder who refers a fan, who subsequently purchases a season ticket and hasn’t purchased one for at least one full season, will receive an additional £5 credit on their tappit season ticket card.
We hope the above prices and incentives will help us grow your club, together.
To keep up-to-date with the total season ticket numbers, monitor the club's official website and social media accounts where we will be posting weekly totals.
Any NEW season ticket applicants that wish to receive an application form please: