George Miller has been voted the PFA Bristol Street Motors Player of the Month for February by football fans across the country.
In a vote run by fan engagement experts, Snack Media, the Middlesbrough loanee won with 24% of the vote for February, with Rotherham’s Joe Newell coming close in second place with 22%.
Since returning to The Energy Check Stadium at Gigg Lane in the January transfer window, the 19-year old has helped Bury pick up nine crucial points, scoring three times in six appearances throughout last month.
The full list of contenders from the final shortlist polled were as follows:
● George Miller (Bury) – 24%
● Joe Newell (Rotherham) - 22%
● Adam Armstrong (Blackburn Rovers) - 16%
● Semi Ajayi (Rotherham) - 15%
● Jason Demetriou (Southend) - 12%
● Danny Graham (Blackburn Rovers) - 11%