2017/18 season ticket prices released with a strong incentive to spread the word and purchase your season ticket early, with the key points as follows: -
- Receive up to £75 cash back and a £25 retail voucher from your season ticket when we sell 3,000 season tickets
- Two-phase early bird offer giving even cheaper value to your season ticket for adults and concessions
- A prize draw with the chance of winning your season ticket for FREE, along with other prizes
- 6 month or 9 month payment plan now available
Next season will be the Chairman’s 5th season at the club and we are all aware of his plan. Can the Chairman’s dream be achieved next season? Only time, planning, and most important of all – your support – will help us achieve that. We’d love to have you all along for the ride.
Lee Clark also has high hopes and expectations for next season and beyond, and we are sure he would welcome you all along to see his plans unfold for the new season – what a season it promises to be, and with the signings already made, he’s certainly looking to dramatically change the look and feel of the side
Early Bird Offer
Phase One of the Early Bird offer closed on 30 April and proved to be a huge success.
Phase Two of the Early Bird Offer is open now and will remain open until 5pm on Fri 23 June.
Real Football & Real Value are the two values that the club insist on as we launch our prices for your 2017/18 season ticket. Adults who renew or purchase their season ticket before 23 June will pay a total of £275 for the season – a cost of just £11.96 per game.
Concession tickets for the new season are classed as ‘Over 65, Disabled and Under 23’. All concession tickets include the early bird offer. If your ticket is bought before 23 June, then your ticket will cost you just to £150 – or £6.52 per game.
Tickets for Under 18’s and Under 12’s have been frozen for the new season and each season ticket will cost £75 (£3.26 per game) and £25 (£1.09 per game) respectively. Under 5’s will continue to receive a free season ticket.
For the last two seasons, total season ticket sales have just come under the 2,000 level, and for the new season we want to give something back – based on the number of tickets sold.
When we reach a total of 3,000 season ticket sales (adults & concessions only), by 31st August 2017, the club will reward all qualifying season ticket holders (adults & concessions only) as follows: -
- £75 Cash back and a retail voucher for our club shop of £25. (As an example, if you pay in April 2017, your season ticket will effectively cost £150 only £6.52 per game).
Concessions (Over 65’s / Disabled / Under 23’s):
- £25 Cash back and a retail voucher for our club shop of £25. (As an example, if you pay in April 2017, your season ticket will effectively cost £75 only £3.26 per game).
- The reward scheme excludes: Under 18’s/Under 12’s/Under 5’s/complimentary season ticket holders
The club’s ticket office staff will pass numbers of sales onto the Media Department on a week by week basis, and that number will be published via our new website, which will launch at the end of May, and via our social media channels.
To apply for your ‘Real Value – Real Football’ season ticket, click here to download the application form. All current season ticket holders will have the application form posted to your home address within the next few days. Application forms are also available from the club shop, the social club and on main reception.
6 or 9 Month Payment Plan
Bury FC are delighted to announce that we have teamed up with Season Ticket Finance. Operated by Zebra Finance, they are one of the largest providers of Season Ticket finance in the UK, providing finance for the supporters of many of the largest football, rugby and cricket clubs.
- Six or Nine Month Plan available
- Pay as little as £30.56 a month for an Adult Season ticket
- Early Bird Phase Two offer EXTENDED until Friday 23 June
The Season Ticket Finance website provides a simple and convenient way for you to apply for your finance and pay for your Season Ticket by monthly instalments (depending upon your status).
Examples of the Payment Plans are as follows:-
- An adult season ticket, paid over 9 months will bring a first instalment of £55.31 followed by eight monthly instalments of £30.56
- A Concession ticket, paid over 9 months will bring a first instalment of £30.17 followed by eight monthly instalments of £16.67
Apply for a Season ticket finance package for Bury FC by clicking here
Ticket office opening hours are as follows: -
Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm